A selection of synergetic active ingredients for an efficient response to skin aging.
•RHA Resilient hyaluronic acid® – Maintains and protects skin hydration lastingly
•Dermo-Restructuring Complex Cocktail of amino acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals – Revitalizes skin quality
•Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate – Natural constituent of Hyaluronic Acid – Fights the appearance of wrinkles, the skin appears visibly younger
•Glycolic acid (10 %) – Helps skin’s natural exfoliation to improve the appearance of the skin’s tone and texture
•Lipopeptide and Allantoin – Soothe and calm sensitive skin
•Vitamin E – Antioxidant
INGREDIENTS : AQUA (WATER), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, GLYCOLIC ACID, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GLYCERIN, ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL, DIPENTAERYTHRITYL HEXACAPRYLATE/HEXACAPRATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, GLYCOL PALMITATE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, POLYACRYLATE-13, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, ALLANTOIN, POLYISOBUTENE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, BISABOLOL, CHLORPHENESIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), XANTHAN GUM, CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID, PHOSPHATE BUFFERED SALINE, DISODIUM EDTA, POLYSORBATE 20, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, DISODIUM ACETYL GLUCOSAMINE PHOSPHATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE CROSSPOLYMER-2, DEXTRAN, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-8, GLUTATHIONE, PYRIDOXINE HCL, THIOCTIC ACID, ACETYL CYSTEINE, LYSINE HCL, VALINE, ISOLEUCINE, LEUCINE, THREONINE, ARGININE, GLYCINE, ZINC ACETATE, PROLINE, COPPER SULFATE
In 15 days, the effects are visible on the markers of “perfect skin”: the complexion becomes more uniform and radiant, pores are refined and pigmentary spots are corrected.**
*Glycolic Acid is an active molecule. Highly concentrated, it can, like all fruit acids, cause irritation in some skin types. Before applying to the face we recommend testing skin tolerance on a less exposed area.
**Assessment and self-assessment results of a multicenter study carried out on 31 volunteers during 28 days by 2 independent aesthetic practitioners and 2 dermatologists.
***Ex-vivo tests performed by an independent laboratory: hydration measures performed on epidermis with microscopic observations of skin’s micro-relief.
**** The properties of ingredients are stemming from data communicated by the manufacturers of raw material.
Ideal for blemish-prone skin, this lightweight cream will gently replenish skin overnight. Highly recommended by healthcare professionals, this optimum blend of Glycolic Acid (10%) and soothing ingredients will gently exfoliate the skin without irritation whilst continuing to hydrate with TEOXANE’s Resilient Hyaluronic Acid®.
Apply 3 pumps of product to cleansed face and neck in the evening. Blend to ensure full coverage. Avoid contact with the eyes, lips or mucous membranes. Avoid sun exposure while using this treatment, in the case of sun exposure, use sun protection, avoid saunas, stream rooms and Turkish baths. Use this product alone. Do not use a skincare cream after applying this product
Perfect Skin Refiner may also be used as a complement to professional aesthetic procedures.
For sensitive skin: use Perfect Skin Refiner once a week and increase the frequency according to the tolerance. For normal skin: use Perfect Skin Refiner every evening.
- For sensitive skin: use PERFECT SKIN REFINER 1 time a week and increase the frequency according to the tolerance.
- For normal skin: use PERFECT SKIN REFINER every night.
- For mature skin / dry to very dry skin: use 1 night PERFECT SKIN REFINER and the other night RHA® SERUM, then increase the frequency of PERFECT SKIN REFINER use according to the tolerance
- Pre – post aesthetic procedure recommendation: Apply on cleansed face every evening, 15 – 21 days before procedure.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE: External use.
- Do not apply to the eyes or mucous membranes.
- If any splashes occur on these areas, rinse thoroughly with plenty of fresh water.
- Avoid sun exposure while using this treatment, in the case of sun exposure, use sun protection, avoid saunas, steam rooms and Turkish baths.
- Use this product alone. Do not use a skincare cream after applying this product.
- A mild transient tingling sensation may occur. This is temporary. Minor redness may appear, particularly after initial application, but should ease quickly. If it persists, increase the amount of time between applications and apply on alternate evenings. Once the irritation has disappeared return to normal application.
- The product should not be used on persons with known hypersensitivity to any of the formulas components.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- In the event of reactions during use, stop treatment and consult a doctor.
- This product is for topical use only. Glycolic Acid is an active molecule. Highly concentrated, it can, like all fruit acids, cause irritation in some skin types. Before applying to the face we recommend testing skin tolerance on a less exposed area.
Gentle Peel Resurfacing NIGHT
Optimum balance of resurfacing Glycolic Acid (10%) and soothing ingredients in a daily hydrating night care to reveal a new skin.