Dermaqual L-CARNITINE anti-cellulite meso-cocktail
Dermaqual L-CARNITINE anti-cellulite meso-cocktail improves skin texture and reduce cellulite
L-CARNITINE® is an oligopeptide involved in fatty acid metabolism, biosynthesized from the essential amino acids L-lysine and L-methionine. L-Carnitine plays a vital role in lipid oxidation and energy production by transporting long-chain fatty acids to the mitochondrial matrix, where they can be oxidized (“burned”) to release energy. Deficiency of L-Carnitine prevents the body from processing lipids into energy; this causes fat accumulation into the skin layer and creates cellulite. Cellulite – “orange peel” – is formed as a result of defectively functioning lymphatic system, which results in storage of leftover toxins in fat cells.
- L-CARNITINE® (L-CARNITINE 20%) improves microcirculation and skin tissue function.
- Facilitates burning the excessive amount of fat and assists the body in removing side-products (toxic ketones) of metabolism that arise after the fat breakdown process. The effect is beneficial for the lymphatic system and fat cells, proving to be a revolutionary method in the treatment of cellulite and stretch marks, restoring the skin to the toned and firm shape.
- L-CARNITINE® works to prevent future fat accumulation and cellulite reoccurrence.
- Refines uneven skin texture.
- Improves skin firmness and elasticity.
- Eliminates unnecessary subcutaneous water.
- Reduces the visible appearance of cellulite.
- Facilitates the burning of excess localized fat deposits.
AREAS INDICATED FOR USE
- Oblique area and leftover fat deposits (post-liposuction correction).
- Arms, shoulders, hips, buttocks, and thighs.
- Lower and upper abdomen.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
- Micro-needling Mesotherapy Sytsem
- Topical application